Saturday, June 15, 2013

Core Hound Pup

My pet collecting journey started the moment that I logged in to my new WoW account.  The Core Hound Pup is one of the simplest pets to obtain and I honestly got him without knowing that I was going to get him.  All you have to do is have a Blizzard Authenticator attached to your Battle.net account and you receive this little guy in your in-game mail!



I had a Blizzard Authenticator attached to my account from my Diablo 3 days, so I didn't even have to do anything to get my Core Hound Pup.  Now he's running around the Eastern Kingdoms with me as I level (dinged 42 last night, almost "halfway" to 90!)



This guy can be used as a battle pet, but I haven't dove into that system yet, so I'll have to reserve judgement on his battle skills.  He looks pretty viscous though...

Check out my Core Hound Pup Guide on Hubpages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment